BEST EVER GOULASH


While my cute hubby and I celebrated his 38th birthday out of the house and without children last night (WHAAAT?!), we brainstormed ways to simplify this season. Because I just about lost it yesterday. Learning that my medically-needy son's insurance had become inactive was the straw that broke my back. I cried for a long time out of frustration, while sitting on hold and waiting to speak to a human in the offices of three different Minnesota counties.



Today is a new day and although my to-do list hasn't shrunk, I am grateful that this Goulash is currently waiting for my comfort-food-loving fingers to grab it out of the fridge and eat it for lunch. I can't wait!

BEST EVER GOULASH
You have just found the TASTIEST, easiest dinner there is to find! This Goulash is comfort food at its best and ready in under 40 minutes!


Ingredients:

2 pounds ground beef
1 yellow onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
Two 15-oz. cans diced tomatoes (undrained)
Two 15-oz. cans tomato sauce
3 cups water
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
2 teaspoons seasoned salt
16-oz. box elbow macaroni

Instructions:

In a Dutch oven or large saucepan, cook ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain grease. Add onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes, or until soft and fragrant.
Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, seasoned salt and elbow macaroni to the pan. Mix well and bring to a boil. Reduce to medium-low heat, cover pan and simmer for 25-30 minutes or until pasta is cooked through.
Remove from heat and serve immediately!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Loading...