Garlicky Mashed Cauliflower


Then I remembered I shot this delicious vegan mashed cauliflower recipe a couple of months ago. Why I didn’t publish it then?! I have no idea! Because it’s super tasty and you deserve to have the recipe. So, instead of shooting the recipe I planned for today, I’m delivering this goodness.



I have literally nothing against white potatoes. They’re pretty nutritious, too. I don’t think eating carbs is unhealthy. Mashed potatoes are absolutely delicious and my favorite side dish ever. That being said – I love mashed cauliflower almost as much.

Garlicky Mashed Cauliflower

This mashed cauliflower recipe is a delicious, healthy vegan side dish everyone will enjoy!
 Print  Pin  Rate
Prep Time:
10 mins
Cook Time:
30 mins
Total Time:
40 mins

Ingredients

1 head cauliflower
4 large cloves of garlic (or 6 small ones) peeled
1/4 non-dairy milk
salt to taste
pepper to taste

Instructions

Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
Cut the florets off the head of cauliflower.
Wrap cauliflower and garlic cloves in a bundle with aluminum foil. Place on a baking sheet.
Bake for 30 minutes, or until the cauliflower is fork tender.
Toss the cauliflower (and garlic cloves that baked with it) in a blender with the non-dairy milk and blend until creamy.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Loading...