Keto Cornbread


I loved making cornbread when I was growing up. Back then we used a mix, and smothered the cornbread in margarine, rather than wholesome butter.



But that was the 1970’s when everything was low-fat, at least in our house. Now we know better and I make this grain-free, paleo cornbread which is totally corn-free!

Keto Cornbread
Serves:8

Ingredients

2 cups blanched almond flour (not almond meal)
¼ cup golden flaxmeal
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
5  large eggs

Instructions

In a food processor combine almond flour, flaxmeal, baking soda, and salt
Pulse in apple cider vinegar and eggs
Transfer batter to a greased 8 inch cast iron skillet
Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes
Serve
Sweet Keto Cornbread Recipe
If you would like to sweeten this Low-Carb Keto Cornbread you can add ⅛ teaspoon of stevia. I’ve made it that way and it turns out quite well. I think it would also be amazing with a tablespoon or two of honey added to the recipe, but I haven’t tried that so not sure if other ingredients will need to be adjusted accordingly.
Low-Carb Bread Recipes
Here are some of my other Low-Carb Bread Recipes for you!
Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Paleo Bread
Paleo Pumpkin Bread

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Loading...