ONE PAN CHEESY SMOKED SAUSAGE & PASTA RECIPE


My whole family loved this dish – with the BIG move happening I am trying to cook dishes FAST that I can easily reheat for leftovers



With the whole move I am finding out how much “stuff” I really have — but that is another story…. But SERIOUSLY guys I am never buying anything ever again 😉

ONE PAN CHEESY SMOKED SAUSAGE & PASTA RECIPE

INGREDIENTS

1 Tbsp olive oil
1 lb sausage
½ cup diced onion
1 Tbsp minced garlic
2 cups Chicken Broth
1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes
½ cup milk
8 oz dry pasta
½ teaspoon salt and pepper, each
2 cup shredded Cheddar-Jack cheese
¼ tsp of Red Pepper Flakes
⅓ cup chopped scallions, for garnish

INSTRUCTIONS

Place olive oil into your pan over medium heat - add onions and sausage - cook for 5 minutes - add garlic and all seasonings - cook for 2 minutes
Add chicken broth, tomatoes, milk, and pasta - bring mixture to a boil - lower heat and cover for 15 minutes
Still in cheese
Serve and garnish

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Loading...