Zuppa Toscana Olive Garden Copycat Instant Pot Soup


I rarely go to Olive Garden because I have used a lot of copycat recipes that give me the great flavors I am craving. It saves me time and money from having to leave the house, and each dish comes out just like the restaurant. Why buy it when you can make it at home with easy to find ingredients? To me, it is a no-brainer.



Zuppa Toscano soup is so different in flavors from other soups I have had over the years. It is a rich and creamy base with chunks of Italian sausage, bacon, chopped kale, and a variety of herbs and spices. Each bite is like a flavor explosion in your mouth of goodness.

ZUPPA TOSCANA OLIVE GARDEN COPYCAT INSTANT POT SOUP

 Course Soup
 Cuisine American, Italian
 Prep Time 10 minutes
 Cook Time 15 minutes
 Total Time 25 minutes
 Servings 6
 Calories 484 kcal

Ingredients

1 small chopped onion
1 TBSP olive oil
3 cloves garlic
2 cups chopped Kale
2 cups diced Potatoes I used a bag of frozen diced Hashbrown potatoes
32 oz low sodium chicken broth
1 pound hot Italian sausage
6 slices cooked bacon
1 cup milk or cream

Instructions

Place you Pot on saute add olive oil and onions, garlic, and sausage.
Brown sausage until it crumbles.
Add potatoes, chicken broth, and place Kale on top.
Cover and place pot on manual high pressure for 15 minutes.
Do a quick release.
Place pot back on saute.
Stir in milk or cream.
Chop your bacon and stir in your soup.
Enjoy with a hearty Italian bread.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Loading...