MEXICAN LOW CARB CROCK POT CHICKEN SOUP RECIPE


Now that the holidays are over, we all need to get back on track with healthier eating. Although I did fairly well avoiding most of the bad food, I just ate more than I should have.



I hang out in the kitchen way more than I should. I also have a habit of snacking more than I should. I’m one of those people who has a hard time refraining when I see food.

Low Carb Crock Pot Chicken Soup
No time for cooking? Try this ridiculously easy low carb crock pot Mexican chicken soup recipe. It's made with only 4 ingredients!
 Course Soup
 Cuisine Mexican
 Keyword low carb soup
 Prep Time 5 minutes
 Cook Time 4 hours
 Total Time 4 hours 5 minutes
 Servings 6 servings
 Calories 331kcal

Ingredients

1 1/2 pounds chicken pieces boneless/skinless, I used thigh meat
15.5 ounces chunky salsa I used Tostitos
15 ounces chicken bone broth
8 ounces Monterey or Pepper Jack cheese cubed small or shredded

Instructions

Place chicken pieces at the bottom of a 6 quart crock pot.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook on high 3-4 hours or low 6-8 hours.
Remove chicken pieces and shred chicken. Return to crock.
Serve hot.
Need Support?
Get our FREE Low Carb Tips eBook or join the Low Carb Yum Facebook Group for help with recipes and weight loss support!

Notes

About 5.1g net carbs per serving.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Loading...