“OH MY!” STEAK SAUCE


“Oh My!” Steak Sauce: my favorite secret family recipe for the best flavored buttery steak sauce! This steak sauce is gluten free, low carb and keto approved!



I am finally sharing the recipe for my all time favorite – insanely flavorful – steak sauce!!
I know you are all probably rolling your eyes HARD at the name: “Oh My!” Steak Sauce.

"OH MY!" STEAK SAUCE
prep time: 5 MINUTES total time: 15 MINUTES

INGREDIENTS:

8 tablespoons butter, melted
1 small shallot, finely minced
5 chives, finely minced
3 garlic cloves, minced
2-3 tablespoons prepared horseradish (the fresh kind in refrigerated section)
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
3 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
pinch of cayenne pepper, to taste
salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste

DIRECTIONS:

Whisk all ingredients till well combined.
Let the sauce sit for 10 minutes and whisk again. This will allow the butter to cool and thicken just a little.
Serve with your favorite steak!
Store leftovers in the fridge and reheat in 15 second intervals, stirring often, until just melted when ready to reuse!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Loading...