CHEESEBURGER MEATLOAF (KETO/LOW CARB)


Would you like to hear what I discovered yesterday? Well, I realized I had accidentally turned off comments on the blog for the past two months. Yikes!



About two months ago I was getting hit with a spam comment barrage so I had turned off comments for the evening, fully planning on turning them back on the next day. Whoops! Apparently I totally forgot. My apologies.

Cheeseburger Keto Meatloaf
Makes 8 servings
Per serving: 2 carbs, 25g protein

Ingredients:

2 pounds raw ground beef
2 eggs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan (I use the kind in the green can)
1 small diced onion
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, cut into cubes

Directions:

Mix all of the ingredients except the cheddar cheese. Be careful not to over mix as this can make the meatloaf tough. Mix in the cheese cubes.
Place mixture into a lightly sprayed large oven safe dish. Form into a meatloaf shape.
Bake at 350-f for 1 hour, until cooked through and browned on top.
Optional: garnish with sugar free ketchup.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Loading...