Quick and Easy Vegan Spinach Dip.


I’m really not a sports person, and have never gone to a Super Bowl party, but Pinterest tells me that’s a thing, so I thought now would be a good time to share a vegan spinach dip recipe that I love with you.



My favorite hot dip from before I went dairy free was a hot cheesy spinach dip. It was SO good. Like, I would make it, and then just park myself in front of it for the entire party. I made an attempt to recreate it once before with non-dairy cheese and vegan mayo, and it just didn’t fly. It was too oily, and not the same at all. Sad face.

Quick and Easy Vegan Spinach Dip.
A creamy and cheesy spinach dip that's perfect for parties! A real crowd pleaser.
 Course Appetizer
 Cuisine Dairy Free, gluten free, vegan.
 Prep Time 5 minutes
 Cook Time 10 minutes
 Total Time 15 minutes
 Servings 6
 Calories 287 kcal

Ingredients

2 teaspoon olive oil
1 cup red bell pepper finely chopped
5 cups frozen chopped spinach
2/3 teaspoon garlic powder
14 ounces Daiya jalapeno havarti cheese cut into cubes
1 cup non-dairy milk from the refrigerator section
more red bell pepper for garnish
tortilla chips

Instructions

In a large pot, cook the chopped red pepper in the olive oil over medium heat. Once the pepper is soft, add the spinach, and stir until it starts to thaw.
Add the non-dairy milk and garlic powder and cook until heated through.

Add the cubed Daiya cheese, and stir constantly until melted and creamy.
Pour the dip into a serving dish and top with more chopped red pepper.
Serve with tortilla chips.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Loading...