EASY VEGAN COCONUT MOUNDS


Now that I’m starting to look back over my year of recipe posting (I will be posting a list of my most popular recipes of the year soon) I noticed a bit of a trend. You, my friends, LOVE all things chocolate. The Ultimate Vegan Chocolate Cake, Vegan Peanut Butter Cups, Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Vegan Chocolate Pudding Cake have all reached my top 50 most popular recipes of all time.



Mounds, bounty bars, snowballs, coconut scrumptiousness dipped in melty chocolate, whatever you want to call them, these are my Easy Vegan Coconut Mounds, and they are SO insanely yummy.

Easy Vegan Coconut Mounds
Prep Time
30 mins
Cook Time
5 mins
Total Time
35 mins

So easy to make and no baking is required. Makes a great gift (if you are willing to be that generous). 
Adapted from Not Enough Cinnamon's Easy Homemade Bounty Bars aka Mounds, and For the Family's No Bake Coconut Snowballs.

Course: Dessert
Cuisine: American, Canadian
Servings:
8
 Bars or 16 Balls
Calories: 184 kcal

Ingredients

1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
3 tablespoons full-fat coconut milk
3 tablespoons coconut oil melted
2 tablespoons agave
1 1/4 cups vegan chocolate chips

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Loading...